25mm Ultra Cartridge Tubes
Few Tattoo Products Promise You This Much.
You have your choice in cartridge tubes. But once you see the quality that disposable Ultra Cartridge Tubes give you, you won't want to choose another.
When you're looking to buy disposable cartridge tubes, what do you look for besides an easy, simple to use product?
* You want comfort and stability. Ultra Cartridge Tubes are constructed using a gel like material that results in maximum comfort, shock absorption and best of all, prevents any movement during tattoo sessions.
These Ultra Cartridge Tubes Are Individually Packaged for Convenience
Each cartridge tube comes individually sterilised. Each box of 20 also comes with 4 various size plungers; 8cm, 8.2cm, 8.9cm & 9.5cm.
Now you can have one consistent cartridge tube brand to rely on.
Size: 25mm (1 Inch)
Compatible with all coil and rotary machines, except Cheyenne where you will need an adaptor which will be available shortly.
Please note that only full boxes of 20 come with plungers.
Orders are sent First Class with Royal Mail or on a Next Working Day delivery service with ParcelForce. Orders placed before 3pm will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm cannot be guaranteed to be sent the same day. The next working day service is only available to UK Mainland addresses. Destinations such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Offshore Islands and Highlands need to allow extra time.
- Orders sent by Courier: UK Mainland orders are sent on a next working day service. If nobody is available a card will be left. The couriers cannot specify an exact delivery date/time.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail: If your order has been sent Royal Mail please allow a few days for delivery.
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Offshore Islands etc. : We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
- International Orders: We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.