SKETCH TATTOO PRACTICE SKIN
Synthetic Tattoo Skins from a Trusted Industry Name - Sketch
Practice tattoo skins that have all the features you need.
What's one of the biggest complaints tattoo artists have about skins? You guessed it. Thickness.
These practice tattoo skins are as thick as human skin and can even be strapped to an arm or leg to simulate the actual experience.
While the skins are not re-usable, you do have the Velcro strap to use over and over again.
Because the skins are made of quality rubber, you can practice on both the front and the back.
At 6x6" you get plenty of work space and as it comes as a pack of three skins, you get even more practice.
Again, Sketch Tattoo Practice Skins have what you need:
· Double sided
· Thick rubber
· Velcro strap for a true tattooing experience
· Pack of 3
When you shop at The Tattoo Shop you can find all you need for tattooing from inks to machines to even practice skins. Buy now!
Orders are sent First Class with Royal Mail or on a Next Working Day delivery service with ParcelForce. Orders placed before 3pm will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm cannot be guaranteed to be sent the same day. The next working day service is only available to UK Mainland addresses. Destinations such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Offshore Islands and Highlands need to allow extra time.
- Orders sent by Courier: UK Mainland orders are sent on a next working day service. If nobody is available a card will be left. The couriers cannot specify an exact delivery date/time.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail: If your order has been sent Royal Mail please allow a few days for delivery.
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Offshore Islands etc. : We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
- International Orders: We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.