Sabre Trident and Atom Cartridge Disposable Grips
UK Designed Grips Fit Your Hand Better Than Any Other
Sabre designed the newly released Trident and Atom Grips specifically for cartridge needles.
Real comfort has arrived.
Both the Trident and Atom cartridge Grip come from the genius innovators at UK based Sabre.
These new cartridge grips, which we have found to work with the same excellence as our Ultra cartridge grips but with more comfort because of the ergonomic designs and an extra wide diameter.
That's something you don't get with all tattoo grips.
You also don't see these two shapes in other grips.
The Trident is triangular and the Atom is round like a ball. In fact, Sabre registered the designs, which means they really are in a class all of their own.
Other features include:
* 1 1/4" (30mm) Grip.
* Compatible with all makes of Cartridge Needles
* New improved material in the mould for increased comfort and reduction in vibration.
* There's no need to clean these grips like you do with steel grips. The Sabre Trident and Atom Grips are disposable single use items.
* Did we mention how comfortable the new Sabre grips are?
Each cartridge tube comes individually sterilised. Each box of 15 also comes with 4 various size plungers; 8cm, 8.2cm, 8.9cm & 9.5cm.
Be one of the firsts to experience the Trident and the Atom. We suggest you try them both to decide whether you prefer the ergonomic designed triangular shape or ball shape best.
Please note that only full boxes of 15 come with plungers.
SABRE GRIPS, TRIDENT AND ATOM ARE EU DESIGN PROTECTED AND ANY SUPPLIER INFRINGING THIS PROTECTION WILL FACE LEGAL ACTION.
REGISTERED DESIGN NO, 001383269-0001/001383269-0002
Orders are sent First Class with Royal Mail or on a Next Working Day delivery service with ParcelForce. Orders placed before 3pm will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm cannot be guaranteed to be sent the same day. The next working day service is only available to UK Mainland addresses. Destinations such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Offshore Islands and Highlands need to allow extra time.
- Orders sent by Courier: UK Mainland orders are sent on a next working day service. If nobody is available a card will be left. The couriers cannot specify an exact delivery date/time.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail: If your order has been sent Royal Mail please allow a few days for delivery.
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Offshore Islands etc. : We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
- International Orders: We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.