BUY MORE AND SAVE
To save on reordering your regular products time and time again, The Tattoo Shop now offer you the ease of ordering bulk quantities so you're always stocked up.
Bulk buying also gives you an added discount which is never a bad thing.
1" ULTRA TUBES
Few Tattoo Products Promise You This Much.
You have your choice in tubes. But once you see the clarity that disposable Ultra Tubes give you, you won't want to choose another.
When you're looking to buy tubes, what do you look for besides an easy, accurate view?
* You want comfort and stability. Ultra Tubes are constructed using a gel like material that results in maximum comfort, shock absorption and best of all, prevents any movement during tattoo sessions.
* You want no snags. The smooth contours in the Ultra Tube make sure the needle does not snag during insertion.
* You want maximum ink flow. Ultra Tubes are made with precise injection moulding technology which means they are free from excess plastic and produce maximum ink flow and consistent needle support.
* You want precision. The plastic used in the tube allows for a thin profile tip to minimise the distance between the needle and the skin to enable more precise artwork
Back to Easy, Accurate Viewing
It's no coincidence that we mentioned accurate, easy viewing at the top of your list of wants. With Ultra Tubes the transparent tip means you get a clear view of the ink in the tube reservoir.
Plus the thin profile tip gives you an accurate view. No more guessing.
These Ultra Tubes Are Individually Packaged for Convenience
Each tube comes individually sterilised. These are single use items so there's no need to clean these tubes like you do with steel grips.
Plus, if you want a different size tube. That's no problem. Ultra Tubes come in three diameters-1 ¼ inch, 1 inch, and ¾ inch.
Now you can have one consistent tube brand to rely on.
Orders are sent First Class with Royal Mail or on a Next Working Day delivery service with ParcelForce. Orders placed before 3pm will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm cannot be guaranteed to be sent the same day. The next working day service is only available to UK Mainland addresses. Destinations such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Offshore Islands and Highlands need to allow extra time.
- Orders sent by Courier: UK Mainland orders are sent on a next working day service. If nobody is available a card will be left. The couriers cannot specify an exact delivery date/time.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail: If your order has been sent Royal Mail please allow a few days for delivery.
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Offshore Islands etc. : We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
- International Orders: We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.