2 MACHINE BEGINNERS TATTOO KIT
Phoenix and Hagoromo Tattoo Machines, Scream Ink, Zenith Power Supply, and Much More in One Kit
Before you're ready to turn professional, get serious with one of our beginners' tattoo kits.
Good news. You've just found one of the best starter kits available. It's also one of The Tattoo Shop's most sought after products.
This Tattoo Kit comes with two machines, one for lining and one for shading and the brilliant Zenith power supply.
You'll also get:
* Quality. In fact, we believe no other kit on the market comes with this calibre of ink or machines.
* A kit with one of the largest selection of items at a seriously great price. (9 tubes, 50 needles, 4 grips, and a heck of a lot more. See below for the full list of contents.)
In a hurry to get your starter tattoo kit? No problem. This item qualifies for next day delivery.
Also, we recommend you purchase additional gloves and practice skins when ordering this item.
2 PRO TATTOO MACHINES:
1 Phoenix liner steel machine in chrome.
1 Hagoromo shader Japanese style machine in chrome.
Zenith digital LCD tattoo power supply
Clip cord with jack plug
Footswitch with jack plug
NEEDLES AND INK:
50 branded sterile needles supplied in gas sterilized packaging
6 Bottles of Scream Ink
9 disposable tubes in various sizes
8 steel tattoo tips for lining and shading
4 aluminium grips including back stems
Lightweight aluminium deluxe travel case
100 mixed sizes of colour ink caps
Black powder coated ink cap holder with multiple size fitments
50 machine grommets
2 tattoo practice skin
1 tattoo machine repair pack with parts and tools
1 How to Tattoo DVD
Tattoo Shop kits are only designed to be used on practice skin.
The items in this kit are not to be used for tattooing customers or on real skin.
The Tattoo Shop are in no way responsible for mis-use of this kit, this is not a DIY kit.
This kit contains sterile needles and Scream Ink.
Orders are sent First Class with Royal Mail or on a Next Working Day delivery service with ParcelForce. Orders placed before 3pm will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm cannot be guaranteed to be sent the same day. The next working day service is only available to UK Mainland addresses. Destinations such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Offshore Islands and Highlands need to allow extra time.
- Orders sent by Courier: UK Mainland orders are sent on a next working day service. If nobody is available a card will be left. The couriers cannot specify an exact delivery date/time.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail: If your order has been sent Royal Mail please allow a few days for delivery.
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Offshore Islands etc. : We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
- International Orders: We reserve the right to request extra shipping payment depending on the total weight of the order and our courier's charges. We will email you to let you know of any extra shipping payment required and you have the right to cancel your order if you wish.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.